Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Daily Cleaning Routine

I think I finally have my Daily Cleaning Routine figured out.  It's very simple and easy to do, so it's not been too tough to adjust to.  There are a few steps to the routine, so when I'm done with each task, it's nice to check items off the cleaning routine list.  It makes me feel like I'm getting somewhere!  Here's the routine I've been using:

Make Bed
Spend Two Minutes Cleaning a Hot Spot
Swish & Swipe a Bathroom
Move Laundry from Washer to Dryer
Take Vitamins and Drink Water

Not too tough!  There have been a few days where I skipped the Swish & Swipe step because the bathroom just didn't need it.  Other than that, I've pretty much stuck to this routine.

Now, I have to work on putting together a good morning routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment