Thursday, January 7, 2010

Easy Morning Routine

Oh, how I had ideas of grandeur for this one.  I imagined that I would get up early and go to the gym, shower there and be able to make it to work on time.  Ha!  That didn't quite happen.

Considering that I couldn't even manage to get up early to go to the gym while I was on break, I decided to scrap that idea and work with reality.  The truth is, I'm not a big fan of getting up at the crack of dawn when it's below zero outside.  I need to get to work a little bit early, but not that early.

In order for this morning routine to work, I have to do a lot of things the night before.  But, if I can be organized the evening before, I can stumble through this routine in a zombie-like state without too many problems:

Wake Up (!)
Brush Teeth/Wash Face
Get Dressed
Do Makeup/Hair
Put one load of laundry in the washer (do not turn on)
Put lunch into work bag
Make green tea
Drive to work
Eat instant oatmeal at work

That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment