Friday, January 1, 2010

Daily Cleaning: Take Vitamins & Drink Water


Okay, not much cleaning of the house going on with this step.  I snuck this little step into my daily routine to remind myself that all of this cleaning will actually help improve our health by making our home more peaceful and organized.  Plus, when I get dehydrated, I get crabby, and when I get crabby, I tend to boycott things like cleaning routines.

As for the vitamins, this is a personal preference.  I like to take my vitamins earlier in the evening if I can, so I won't forget.  You can take whatever kind of vitamin floats your boat, or take none at all.  But, if you're a newlywed, you might want to start taking prenatal vitamins just in case.  Hello, folic acid, heard of it much?  If nothing else, it will make your nails nice and strong.

Why am I griping about prenatal vitamins and water?  Check out my confession.

No comments:

Post a Comment