Saturday, December 26, 2009

Daily Cleaning: Making the Bed


Everything looks much more organized and put-together if the bed is made.  Making the bed should take about three minutes tops.  Even though it's kind of a pain to make your bed every day, it really makes a big impact on what your bedroom looks like. 

Because I get up much earlier than my husband, I put this task in my daily cleaning routine, which I do after I get home from work.  If I'm lucky, this chore might be done before I get home.  But if not, it's a good way to start my daily cleaning routine, because I see big improvements quickly.   

Full disclosure:  It's after 4 p.m. on a Saturday and my bed is NOT made.  The picture shown above is not my actual bed, but it is the bedspreadI have.  Mine just never looks that nice.

Wonder why I'm blogging about making my bed?  Check out my confession.

Photo from macys.com

No comments:

Post a Comment