Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Cleaning Ladies Update


Our cleaning ladies came today, and our house looks marvelous.  Normally this would make me happy, but now that I'm trying to eliminate our need for a cleaning ladies, it's a tad depressing.  There is no way I can replicate these results.

On a positive note, we barely had to do anything to get the house ready for their visit. Usually we're scrambling around, trying to get everything in order for them.  This time, everything was ready to go.  I think this is due to the implementation of the daily cleaning routine, morning routine, after-work routine and evening routine.

As the FlyLady would say, "Go me!"  Unfortunately, I have a lot further to go.  Those cleaning ladies have some mad skills.  I have no idea how I'm going to get the floors as clean as they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment