Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Friday, December 30, 2011
1. Spend 15 minutes tidying up kitchen.
2. Go to the doctor to see if I have an ear infection (please no!)
3. Spend 15 minutes tidying up the Christmas tornado that hit our dining room.
4. Put up rocket wallpaper in TC's room.
5. Do one load of laundry.
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
If you're in the Chicago area, this weekend is the big Moms of Multiples resale! I've shopped this sale before, and it's a great way to get the things you need for your kids for a great price. Here are the details:
Saturday, September 17 · 9:00am - 12:00pm
Unitarian Church of Evanston
1330 Ridge Avenue (at Greenwood)
Shop a huge selection of gently used children’s clothing (NB-5T), toys, books, baby gear and equipment, strollers, high chairs, car seats, and much, much more!
$1 General Admission – please bring a single dollar for quick entry
One laundry basket per shopper allowed inside; NO strollers, please.
Please visit www.momsofmultiples.org/resale for more information.
Sweet! I love when there are deals for stuff I actually use. There's a deal on Living Social right now for $20 worth of groceries from Whole Foods for $10. Yippee!! Click below to get your deal:
Whole Paycheck no more!
Monday, September 12, 2011
Here's what's cookin' this week:
Sunday - Rotisserie chicken from Sam's Club, brocolli, refried black beans, Kashi rice pilaf
Monday - Velveeta chicken dish (I had a coupon for this Velveeta mix thing), peas, cilantro rice
Tuesday - Mahi mahi, cilantro rice, refried beans
Wednesday - Steak, twice baked potato, frozen veggie
Thursday - Salsa chicken in the crockpot, rice
Friday - Yummy barley recipe from the Cooking Light cookbook, pineapple, tortilla chips
For more menu fabulousness, check out orgjunkie.com.
Here's what happened:
1. Create menu plan for the week. Done!2. Prep grocery shopping list and coupons. Half done. The list is made, the coupons are planned, but not clipped.
3. Do two loads of laundry (one each day). Done!
4. Give the boys a bath - this is going to be tough. The boys want to be on the move all the time! Done!
5. Feed the boys mangoes for the first time. I'm nervous about this one. I had a friend who was allergic to mangoes, and I really hope that our boys aren't. Done! And, without allergic reaction.
6. Keep up with my Daily Feats and Superpoints accounts. Trying to earn some free Amazon gift cards. Done! I didn't get any gift cards from these sites, but I did win one from Swagbucks.
7. Order diapers from Amazon. These should be free since I've earned a bunch of free credits. Done & free!
8. Prepare for the Moms of Multiples resale. It's only a week away, and I need to get items ready. If you're in the Chicago area and have kids, you might want to check it out. Click here for more information. Done!
9. Spend one hour working on a classroom website (I'm a teacher). Not done. School computer crashed.
10. Pictures of maternity clothes for Ebay. Not done.