- It does not remove sticky disgusting stuff on the floor. I tried using the steam function to get rid of some mystery spots, but it wasn't effective. Now I have to go back with some cleaner and a rag to really get rid of the spots.
- It doesn't pick up EVERYTHING. This is largely my fault. I did not sweep the floor before using the mop, so I ended up pushing a lot of bigger icky things around with the mop. So, now I'm in the market for a super stick vacuum that I can use to pre-clean the floors before mopping.
- No chemicals. It just uses water and steam made from the water.
- No buckets or wringing out mops. I hate that.
- It's fast. It took me about 10 minutes to mop my kitchen. Nice!
- You can wash the microfiber cloths.
- I tried it out a little bit with my hardwood floors, and it looked great afterwards.
- It's small and light.
Does anyone else use this mop? Any tips for a newbie like myself?