Thursday, January 14, 2010

Weekly Cleaning Lists

I'm to the point where I really need to start busting out some weekly cleaning lists.  I've got the basic plan down, and I have daily cleaning tasks, as well as morning, after-work and evening routines.  But, truth be told, the real cleaning stuff is going to be in the weekly cleaning lists.  The rest of the stuff is just organization and building good habits.

I have NO idea how to go about this.

Someone from the Cleaning & Organizing board on the Nest suggested that you go through each room in the house and write down what needs to be cleaned in that particular room.  Then, you can begin to build your cleaning list off of that.  I think that's what I'm going to try to do.

I also like the idea of getting inspiration from others.  The Hyper Homemaker had a pretty good list, and the Fly Lady's detailed cleaning lists look pretty good too.

It's time for me to hunker down and start creating a plan.  Hence, the procrastination and writing yet another blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment