Friday, December 18, 2009

Use it Up: Orange Peel Home Fragrance



Ever wonder what you can do with your orange peels after you've eaten the orange?
If you boil some water and throw the orange peels in with some cinnamon, it smells wonderful! Some people also like to add cloves to the mix. I'm trying this out for the first time today, and it's working out much better than I thought it would.

I've always been able to find inexpensive air freshener by using coupons and shopping at CVS and Walgreens. At this point, I have a surplus of air freshener spray. However, I'm concerned about all of the chemicals I'm using, and I thought that this would be one way to cut back.

Have you tried this inexpensive air freshener idea? How did it work for you?
Photo from: Rosemary Calvert/Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment