Yesterday's to-do list...did not get done. Here's what I did manage to finish:
- Ironed tablecloths - Not really. I don't have an ironing board, so I threw them in the dryer with wet towels and then put them on the tables, hoping they would look ironed. Thank goodness it worked.
- Inventoried china. Done. I had to do a lot of unpacking from when we moved, so this took a really long time. Panic ensued when I realized that I only have eleven placesettings and twelve guests coming for Christmas dinner. I made a rushed order for another placesetting (not cheap) from Linens-N-Things. If they deliver before Christmas, I will be writing up a major rave about them. Not holding my breath, though.
- Washed china. Done.
- Made choclolate-covered pretzels. Ate lots of them. Gained 5 pounds.
- Mailed two Christmas cards with enclosed gifts. Done.
- While I did all of this, I watched the worst movie. Margot at the Wedding. It's. Just. Awful.
To Do for Today
- Buy plane tickets
- Go to movies with friend
- Package chocolate-covered pretzels.
- Go for 30 minute walk
- Do all of the cleaning stuff I was supposed to do yesterday