Monday, December 28, 2009

Today's To-Do


Ahhh, vacation!  I have this week off, so I'm going to try to make the most of it.  I'm totally feeling motivated to get stuff done today, largely because my new Bloggy friend Tori left a comment on this blog.  I'm not alone in the blogosphere!  If you have time, check out her blog - it's totally cute!

Okay, down to business.  Here's today's To-Do list:
  • Finish last four student thank-you notes
  • Make list of people to send NYE cards to
  • Address NYE cards
  • Mail out all of these cards (this MUST be done - no sleep until it's finished)
  • Daily Cleaning List
  • Put away five Christmas decorations
  • Trek to JC Penny's to check out Lee jeans that don't gap in the back.  Oh the humanity!  I never thought I'd see the day that I'd be excited about Lee jeans.  Just check me into the retirement home now.  But really, I'm tired of always tugging up my jeans, and people just shouldn't have to see all of that business.  It's not right.
  • Spend 10 minutes on the Wii Fit
Image from getzscope.com

No comments:

Post a Comment