Saturday, September 10, 2011

Weekend To-Do List

Ahhh...the weekend is here!  Time to tick off some items on my to-do list.  Here's what I have in store for this weekend:

1.  Create menu plan for the week.
2.  Prep grocery shopping list and coupons.
3.  Do two loads of laundry (one each day).
4.  Give the boys a bath - this is going to be tough.  The boys want to be on the move all the time!
5.  Feed the boys mangoes for the first time.  I'm nervous about this one.  I had a friend who was allergic to mangoes, and I really hope that our boys aren't.
6.  Keep up with my Daily Feats and Superpoints accounts.  Trying to earn some free Amazon gift cards.
7.  Order diapers from Amazon.  These should be free since I've earned a bunch of free credits.
8.  Prepare for the Moms of Multiples resale.  It's only a week away, and I need to get items ready.  If you're in the Chicago area and have kids, you might want to check it out.  Click here for more information.
9.  Spend one hour working on a classroom website (I'm a teacher).
10.  Take pictures of maternity clothes to sell on Ebay.

That's a lot.  Considering that I only really have nap time to do this, it's going to be tough.  I think I can do it, though...



No comments:

Post a Comment