Monday, September 12, 2011
Weekend To-Do Follow Up
Here's what happened:
1. Create menu plan for the week. Done!2. Prep grocery shopping list and coupons. Half done. The list is made, the coupons are planned, but not clipped.
3. Do two loads of laundry (one each day). Done!
4. Give the boys a bath - this is going to be tough. The boys want to be on the move all the time! Done!
5. Feed the boys mangoes for the first time. I'm nervous about this one. I had a friend who was allergic to mangoes, and I really hope that our boys aren't. Done! And, without allergic reaction.
6. Keep up with my Daily Feats and Superpoints accounts. Trying to earn some free Amazon gift cards. Done! I didn't get any gift cards from these sites, but I did win one from Swagbucks.
7. Order diapers from Amazon. These should be free since I've earned a bunch of free credits. Done & free!
8. Prepare for the Moms of Multiples resale. It's only a week away, and I need to get items ready. If you're in the Chicago area and have kids, you might want to check it out. Click here for more information. Done!
9. Spend one hour working on a classroom website (I'm a teacher). Not done. School computer crashed.
10. Pictures of maternity clothes for Ebay. Not done.