Monday, September 5, 2011

I'm Back!

After a long time away from blogging, I decided to revisit this blog...and I laughed so hard that it made my Minute Maid squirt out my nose.

I have twin boys.  My house is never clean.  In fact, I am never clean.

I cannot believe I used to do all of this house cleaning.

Clearly, my focus has changed.  Things have gotten considerably easier in the last couple of months.  I'm still working and raising my two boys, but I'm also getting sleep at night.  Thank goodness.

So, I'm going to try to get back into blogging, and hopefully I'll be able to find some of my old buddies from the blogosphere.  I'm going to keep up all of the cleaning stuff, but please know that I won't be doing them until the little bambinos go to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment