Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Weekend To-Do Report

Phew!  What a busy weekend!  Even though it seemed like we didn't do much, we got a lot done. 

1.  Plan menu for next week - Done.  Click here to see the menu.

2.  Trip to Sam's Club - Done.  I was a bit disappointed that they didn't have any organic meat or Alaskan salmon.  But, I ended up spending $100 and came home with a lot of healthy stuff.

3.  Regular Grocery Shopping - Done.  I ended up shopping on Monday morning, and it was so nice.   No crowds.  Everything we needed was in stock.  Heavenly!

4.  Laundry - Ugh.  There's still a load running in the dryer. 

5.  Order new running shoes - Done.  More Saucony Stabils are on the way.

6.  Color hair - Done.  Thank goodness!

7.  Make a nice dinner for my wonderful husband - Done!
image from doulamomkk.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. I definitely needed to dye my hair this weekend but didn't get around to it. I've been pulling out gray hairs for weeks now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how quickly that gray hair comes back!

    ReplyDelete