Monday, February 15, 2010

Menu Plan for the Week of 2/15

After planning the menu for this week, I'm ravenously hungry!  I've been struggling with menu planning variety for a while, but that's changed since I got my new cookbook.  Most of the dinner recipes this week are coming from Cooking Light's Superfast Suppers.  Page numbers are included in case you happen to own a copy of the cookbook.   I hope the recipes I picked for this week are as good as last week's:

Sunday - Leftovers buffet + WINE + Caramel Apple Cranberry Crisp (thanks to Mere for the recommendation)

Monday - Roasted Asparagus on Parmesan Polenta with Roasted Pesto Tomatoes (p. 220)

Tuesday - White Bean Tomato Pasta (p. 209)

Wednesday - Out to eat!

Thursday - Chicken Picatta with Garlic Basil Pasta & Steamed Green Beans (p. 188)

Friday - Shrimp & Feta Scampi (p. 127)

No comments:

Post a Comment