I've been in hibernation/slacking mode for a long time now, hence the need to make a massive to-do list. Here it goes:
- Plan menu for next week - this should be easy because we have a lot of dinner dates with friends and family this week.
- Trip to Sam's Club - I'm on a quest to find meats and fish that don't have a lot of nasty chemicals in them, and I'd like to buy them in bulk. Sam's Club isn't close to home, so I hope this trip will be worth it.
- Regular grocery shopping - I'm slightly obsessed with coupons, so I'll also be scouring the internet and newspapers for good deals before heading out.
- Laundry - This has gotten out of hand. I have NOT been doing my load of laundry each day like a good girl.
- Order new running shoes
- Color hair - I have some majorly gray roots
- Make a nice dinner for my wonderful husband!