Sunday, March 14, 2010

Getting Back on Track

After a long, unplanned hiatus caused by bad luck and a chain of unfortunate events, I am back to blogging!  Things are starting to calm down a little bit after my father's illness, my surgery cancelation drama and my bout with the stomach flu.  It's nice to just have the normal everyday worries to contend with, and I'm thankful that my family and I made it through this tough time relatively unscathed.

I contemplated not blogging anymore, but decided to keep up with it.  Although I don't have many readers, I have really enjoyed "getting to know" a lot of people through this blog.  And, supposedly, this blog is supposed to keep me on track with my domestic activities. 

Thank you to those of you who have stuck with me!  It's good to be back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment